Doggie Day Care
Off leash play is one of the best ways that your dog can get exercise, mental stimulation and socialization. The Mid-Day Play Daycare staff are all trained and educated on reading dog body language and to keep our dogs safe and happy in their play groups. We work hard to find the perfect group for your dog! We offer a low stress and fun environment for your dog. Your beloved dog will get hours of attention and play time during which they will learn appropriate play and behavior. Swimming and Lake time swims on those hot summer days! We celebrate Birthdays!
Dog Walking: Whether you work long hours every day, taking a day trip to Chicago or just physically unable to walk the dog, Mid-Day Play will be there to help!! Your dog(s) will benefit in many ways in having a mid-day break:
- Keeps your dog in good physical condition
- Provides mental stimulation through exercise and play
- Potty Relief
- Helps with separation anxiety
- Helps alleviate boredom and naughty behaviors
- Puppy care is also available (it is important to note that puppies need additional potty breaks b/w the ages of 8 - 16 weeks)
Vacation Care/Pet Sitting
Pet Sitting/Vacation Care enables your pets to stay home while your away. So instead of taking your pet to a kennel for long hours in a cage, leave them at home. Mid-Day Play will care for them!
Whether you have cats, dogs, fish, birds, reptiles or even farm animals! We can help!
Benefits of Vacation Care/Pet Sitting:
- Some pets are more comfortable in their own environment.
- Reduce stress for your pet having the same routine.
- Peace of mind for you! You can enjoy your time away knowing your pets are cared for and in great hands.
- Mail can be brought in, plants watered and lights will be altered.
What better way to cool off in the summer than to take your dog swimming in a clean, private lake! Swimming for dogs, just like for people, is an excellent form of low impact, aerobic exercise. It benefits all body systems including circulatory, respiratory and musculoskeletal to name a few. Swimming is also a unique activity to do with your dog which helps the bonding experience. We always encourage owners to swim with their dog and offer a sandy beach with a gradual walk in. We also provide life vests for those dogs who need a little “extra help”. Whether you come once a week or once a summer, your dog will love you for the experience! Call for an appointment Monday through Saturday.