In-Home Pet Care
In-Home Pet Care: The next best place for your pet to be, if not at your home, is at my home! ANY caged animal is welcome but the most popular guests at Mid-Day Play have been dogs. The benefits of this option are many:
- Lots of attention and loving care
- Personalized care for special needs
- Three acres of running/walking room
- One acre lake to swim in (with a beach!)
- Your animals become “part of our pack”
- Hours of interaction with other dogs
- No long hours in a crate or cage!
Dog Walking: Whether you work long hours every day, taking a day trip to Chicago or just physically unable to walk the dog, Mid-Day Play will be there to help!! Your dog(s) will benefit in many ways in having a mid-day break:
- Potty Relief
- Helps with separation anxiety
- Breaks up the monotony of being alone all day
- Provides mental stimulation through play and exercise
- Puppy care available (it is important to note that puppies need additional potty breaks b/w the ages of 8 - 16 weeks)
Pet Sitting: There is no place like home for the furry members of your family! So, instead of taking your pets to a kennel for long hours in a cage, leave them at home and allow Mid-Day Play to care for them! Whether you have cats, dogs, fish, birds, reptiles or even farm animals, we can help. The benefits of a pet sitter are many:
- Pets are safe and comfortable in their own environment
- Greatly reduces stress for your pet by having the same routine
- Your home is safer with daily activity
- Mail is collected
- Plants are watered
- Lights are turned on and off
- Best of all….peace of mind for pet parents!!
What better way to cool off in the summer than to take your dog swimming in a clean, private lake! Swimming for dogs, just like for people, is an excellent form of low impact, aerobic exercise. It benefits all body systems including circulatory, respiratory and musculoskeletal to name a few. Swimming is also a unique activity to do with your dog which helps the bonding experience. We always encourage owners to swim with their dog and offer a sandy beach with a gradual walk in. We also provide life vests for those dogs who need a little “extra help”. Whether you come once a week or once a summer, your dog will love you for the experience! Call for an appointment Monday through Saturday.